With the return of the sun, we all want to enjoy a good ice cream, right? Well, chef Norbert Tarair has shared his homemade Oreo ice cream recipe. Hmm Yum!
After the chocolate mousse, Oreo ice cream ! Of course, chef Norbert Tarair knows how to make us happy… “Oreo ice cream, for all those who gave up their summer body” he wrote in the caption His Instagram video. Always such a joker, this cook with a big heart! Yes, but as a joke, he forgets to share us weight of its ingredients (except whole milk). Norbert, if you are reading, can you give us some details? In the meantime, we will give you our own instructions.
5 Ingredient Recipe: Oreo Ice Cream by Chef Norbert Tarair
- 400 g whole milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 200 g of sugar
- 400 g of liquid cream
- Some Oreo cookies
- warmth milk in the pot.
- Mix it up egg yolk with Sugar in the hundred.
- Add milk.
- Put everything back into the frying pan, stirring with a spatula. so that the preparation does not stick to the bottom and sides of the pan. Chef’s Tip: Be careful not to exceed 83°C. This is the maximum temperature for perfect pasteurization (when the mixture is heated and immediately cooled).
- Stop cooking by pouring liquid cream.
- Place everything in an ice cream maker and freeze for an hour.
- Add the finely chopped Oreos and restart the ice cream maker for 20 minutes.
How to make homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker?
Don’t have an ice cream maker? No problem, you can still make Norbert Tarairi’s recipe. You just need to add one ingredient: elbow grease! Prepare it The base of your ice cream Chef’s method then Place it in a bowl on top of a larger container ice cubes and coarse salt. Wrap up your arms then Stir vigorously for 20 minutes, without stopping. And yes, sometimes you have to know how to wet your apron if you want to have fun…