Melt the gluttony of this coffee tiramisu for dessert! Light but delicious, there is something ultra-addictive about it!
If you can’t stop eating this tiramisu cafe, we won’t lie to you! Its very light side does not detract from the gluttony of the recipe, quite the opposite. There are no eggs or mascarpone as in the traditional recipe, but La Vie Claire Greek yogurt with goat’s milk for a light mouthfeel. So dive into tiramisu with us at Cafe La Vie Claire, the perfect dessert to end your meal with a sweet, gourmand and refreshing touch. We know more than one who won’t resist…
To prepare this recipe, follow the steps below:
Coffee tiramisu recipe
4 per person
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 3 o’clock
– 100 ml Cafe La Vie Claire
– 50 gr La Vie Claire Cocoa Powder
– 150 g of sugar
– 10 boudoirs
– 20 ml full liquid cream
– 325 g Greek yogurt with goat’s milk La Vie Claire
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 3 pieces of cocoa powder
1. Mix coffee with bitter cocoa and 60 g of sugar in a bowl. Pour half of the cakes and place them in the bottom of the dish.
2. Using a stand mixer or food processor, whip the cream until stiff.
3. Mix the Greek yogurt with the remaining sugar and vanilla extract. Gently fold this preparation into the whipped cream.
4. Pour half of this mixture over the moistened cookies and spread in an even layer.
5. Wet the other half of the lady fingers and place them on the cream.
6. Spread the remaining cream, warm it up and sprinkle with bitter cocoa.
7. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (ideally overnight).
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter