For a change from the usual snacks, Cyril Lignac suggests making homemade little butter biscuits! Simple and quick, this recipe requires only ingredients you already have in your cupboards.
Wednesday is children’s day! To have a good time together, why not prepare it Small butter cookies ? Anyway, that’s what it is Kirill Linyak on RTL! “I discovered that Lu petit beurre was invented by Louis Lefebvre-Util in 1886 and I didn’t know that at all.“- says the chef. recipe Very simple and quick will bring a cheerful note taste !
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac’s petit beur biscuit
To reproduce petit beurre biscuits, Cyril Lignac uses a pastry recipe and adds a few flavors to give an original note. Here are the ingredients needed:
- 250 g of flour
- 125 g of sugar
- 125 g of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Vanilla, orange blossom or lemon zest
You will need cookie cutters to make this recipe.
Cyril Lignac’s petit beur biscuit stages
This biscuit recipe is very quick to prepare, it only takes ten minutes to cook. Here are the next steps:
- Add flour and sugar. Mix with butter to make a soft dough.
- Add egg yolk to bind the dough.
- Make a small ball of dough. You can flavor it with vanilla, orange blossom, lemon zest or a dash of rum.
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it outHe avoids putting too much flour on the table, which will then change the texture of the biscuit.“, – clarifies Kirill Linak.
- Make small patties using cookie cutters. Brush the biscuits with egg yolk.
- Bake at 180°C for ten minutes. “The dough should be well caramelized, very crispy“- explains the chef. Cool the biscuits on a wire rack for a few minutes.
For even more deliciousness, the chef suggests making a ganache by mixing cream and chocolate, or adding a little spread between two cakes and then sticking them together. This way you get little biscuits filled with butter!