Shallot Steak at Bistro is easy to make! Just follow Laurent Marriott’s delicious recipe, ready in 10 minutes.
Simple, gourmet, seasonal… that’s what characterizes it Laurent Marriott Kitchen. Recipes in which she cooks Small dishes in balance, a gourmet show airing on TF1, did you open your mouth? good news Food columnist Share them too on his website laurentmariotte.com. Shepherd’s pie, amaretti, pasta gratin… a real treat! The last dish that made us drool? Good flank steak and shallot sauceis ready only 10 minutes. to your ovens!
Laurent Mariotte: His recipe for flank steak with shallot sauce
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 flank steaks, 150 g each
- 6 shallots
- Sunflower oil
- 3 tsp red wine
- 1 piece of wine vinegar
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- ground pepper
- Remove the bibs from the refrigerator An hour before their preparation.
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- In a very hot pan, sear the flank steaks on one side Brush with a knob of butter for 2 to 3 minutes (depending on desired doneness).
- Add the shallots ground Season with salt and pepper. `
- Turn the steaks over and continue cooking Another 2-3 minutes.
- Get rid of them and cover with a deep plate to keep warm.
- Continue cooking shallots Another 2-3 minutes.
- Rub with wine and wine vinegar. Add a little butter to bind the sauce.
- Serve flank steak with shallot sauce and chopped parsley. And for a 100% Laurent Mariotte dish, all this with a gratin dauphinois and a tomato sauce. Hmm Yum!