From breakfast to afternoon tea, these tender apple biscuits are a real treat for the taste buds! So don’t wait any longer to treat yourself.
Simple, quick and delicious apple cakes are a must try. You can flavor them with cinnamon or vanilla for even more mouth-watering pleasure! We guarantee that it’s really not difficult to make them at home and they will be loved by the whole family. For the ultimate fig treat, how about reproducing the famous fig cakes? To finish off the sweet meal, offer your guests a soft apple financier, it’s always a good gourmet idea!
Apple cake recipe
4 per person
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
– 2 golden apples
– Lemon juice
– 2 eggs
– 100 g of sugar
– 8 cl of neutral oil
– Lemon peel
– 350 g of flour
– 1 package of dry yeast
1. Wash the apple, peel it, peel it and cut it into small pieces. Put them in a large volume of water with lemon juice to prevent the pieces from turning black.
2. Beat eggs with sugar until the mass turns white. Pour in the oil and lemon zest, then mix.
3. Mix flour and baking powder together and add to the previous preparation. Mix well to get a smooth and homogeneous paste.
4. Dry the apple slices and add them to the dough. Shape the cookies and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. The cookies should be golden when they come out of the oven. Chill and enjoy!
Trick: Add a pinch of cinnamon directly to the dough for flavor.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter