Vacation to hide table of contents
Do you want chocolate to cheer yourself up or just to treat yourself? Well-melted chocolate is always more appetizing, creamy and delicious, be it in a cake, cookie or other gourmet dessert. Here are some chocolate fudge recipes that are sure to lift your mood and satisfy your chocolate cravings at the same time.
Good luck with your melted chocolate
To make chocolate fondant, you need to use the right technique to melt the chocolates into chunks or powder. For this you can choose either:
- Water bath method : Place the bowl containing your squared or powdered chocolates over simmering water and stir regularly until melted;
- Oven technology : Place a suitable container with a lid in the oven with chocolate pieces and heat gently until you get a creamy and smooth mass.
Chocolate fudge is the main ingredient in making your fondants.
Chocolate fondant recipes
Simple and quick cooking recipes. They don’t require many ingredients and are easy to find.
Fat-free chocolate fondant
This chocolate fondant recipe is the holy grail for dieters. It is also safe for those who care about their figure. The secret lies in substituting ingredients to make it a lighter recipe. Indeed, we use cheese instead of cream! So, to make this chocolate fondant you will need:
- melted dark chocolate;
- brown sugar;
- cottage cheese 0% fat;
- 1 level of flour.
- First, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie or in the oven;
- Break the egg and separate the yolk from the white. Beat the yolks and add sugar, cornstarch, chocolate curls and froma blanc;
- Beat the egg whites until white and stiff, then pour over the previous mixture;
- Place the final dough in the mold in the oven;
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. This step should be regularly monitored so that the cake does not cook.
Classic chocolate fondant
This classic 100% cocoa recipe is easy to make. The chocolate, in this recipe, is melted together with the butter. For realization you will need:
- 200 g of melted dark chocolate;
- egg number four;
- 50 g of flour;
- 150 g of butter;
- salt and powdered sugar.
To prepare and sell the fondant recipe:
- While preparing the dough, put the cake pan in the oven. It is preferable that the form is a square glass, because the silicone form prepares the cake very quickly;
- Add eggs, flour, sugar and salt to chocolate curls with butter;
- Mix everything to get a thick molasses;
- Pour the dough into the mold. first coat the latter with butter and flour before kneading the dough;
- Put the mold in the oven heated to 150°C;
- The cooking time is 30 minutes with regular monitoring to prevent the cake from overheating.
This fondant chocolate cake is perfect for a snack or dessert. You can add a little milk to maximize the delicacy of your recipe.
Super Soft and Super Soft Chocolate Fondant Recipe
The cake in this recipe should be undercooked so that it is completely moist and melty when tasted. For this 100% dark cocoa fondant you will need:
- 200 grams of chocolate previously melted in the oven or bain-marie;
- 200 grams of butter;
- eggs up to five numbers;
- powdered sugar and milk;
- 1 bag of flour. You can use up to 50 grams of flour to lighten the cake.
To prepare the recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C;
- Melt the dark chocolate with the butter. Add a pinch of powdered sugar to the mixture and mix everything together;
- Let cool, then beat in the eggs at irregular intervals, mixing the batter after each addition;
- Add flour and milk and mix well;
- Arrange the dough in a cake form;
- Leave to cook for 25 minutes, preferably using rotary heat.
The center of the chocolate fondant should be soft and trembling. If your cake is puffy, return it to the oven for 2 minutes. To check that the center is as soft as desired, insert a knife. The latter should come out wet and without any paste or liquid sticking to it. Your super soft and super moist chocolate fondant is ready to eat.
These chocolate fudge recipes will blow your mind in no time. You can also make cakes and cookies using these molten chocolate recipes.